Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday - #s 61-70

This week in light of Alphabet Thursday's Letter F, I am thankful for Friends:

Patty and her sweet Renee - who teach me about living life with exuberance, joy, and love.

Amy - who exemplifies outward & inner beauty, good health & nutrition, a dry sense of humor, and the thirst to always be going deeper.

Carla - who is a mentor in all things beautiful - my role model for true, wonderful, "old-fashioned" wife & motherhood and making a house, not only a home; but a safe, lovely in every detail, comforting place. She is a woman of great strength.

Teresa - who daily demonstrates to me: true faithfulness and fun in friendship, the quests to know things & for excellence, and compassion for others.

Kelli - who teaches me the good way of humor, hospitality & caring, and how to keep home a place of real life and learning.

NanaofNC - my new blog friend who faithfully reads my posts and comments with words of sincere interest, understanding, and encouragement.

Harriette - my US friend who manages to keep clear of the demands of Internet-ia; but I know, none the less, holds strong commitment to and love for me. She also models for me a deep and wise love for God, her husband, family, and others.

Judy - a US church friend who first reached out to me and continues to do so by faithfully thinking of me, praying for me, and sending words of encouragement.

Leslie - for my dear sister who keeps me ever in her heart, who listens, and loves.

Allen - who never gives up on me and is always ready to make me laugh.

There are, of course, other precious friends whom I have yet to mention and appreciate in this blog. This was just the list on my heart this morning. I am truly blessed in the area of friendship; and genuinely grateful to all of you who have been a friend to me in words and deeds, both large and small.

Thankful Thursday is hosted by Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They help me feel that I am some how connected out here in Blogland and not just writing to the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails