2. Posture does matter.
3. The right chair is important. Slumping on the cushy sofa and typing on the computer (or even propped up in bed) does not qualify. *tears*
4. I should not sit for more than 30 minutes at a time. Instead, I need to stand up and take walk around breaks.
5. Sweep things you want to pick up towards you with a straight arm, don't arch over the table and gather them up.
6. Squat don't bend, when picking all (not just heavy) things up.
7. I have Transversus Abdominus (TVA) muscles... theoretically.
8. Sleeping with pillows under or between your knees is not as comfy as it sounds, but good for positioning the body.
10. Walk... Walk... Walk... and Walk some more.
*Fun fact: Many other countries prefer the term Physiotherapy.
P is for Physical or Physiotherapy.I am participating in Jenny Matlock's wonderful meme "Alphabe-Thursday." You can join her class here at ...off on my tangent... as well as peruse some terrific posts.
Please go check out Ellie's pets on Flickr. The image above came from her photostream and she has lots of other wonderful photos of her pugs and kitties.