Monday, February 8, 2010

More Love - Jane Austen Cross-stitch

If you have been following this blog, you know that I recently watched a delightful new BBC version of Jane Austen's Emma. Also, as I have been exploring many wonderful blogs through OWOH, I came across a tremendously lovely one featuring amazingly creative and attractive cross-stitch patterns. There is even a sweet pattern displaying Jane Austen's memorable heroines. Please follow the link below to see Gazette94's
Austen Heroines:
Jane, Elisabeth, Emma, Marianne, & Elinor
Thank you to Gazette94 for the use of the above photo.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I remember when cross stitch was SO popular even my hubby was into it. xo,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They help me feel that I am some how connected out here in Blogland and not just writing to the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails