Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alphabet Thursday on Saturday - E!

Jenny Matlock
I just discovered this great site which includes Jenny Matlock's Excellent idea to post through the Alphabet. Obviously, I am starting out behind; so I will try to do some catching up. But today I will focus on the letter "E" ....

E is for Entering (as in Entering Jenny's classroom to accept this challenging assignment). E is also for Exams (of which I hope there will be none). And for English, which unbelievably, was my major. But finally I am stealing one of Jenny's own Examples in "E is for Elephant;" because I love this picture from the beach in Thailand of my son and his Elephant friend.

Hope you Enjoy it too.
Btw... I must confess that I Erased some one out this photo using PhotoImpact.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. They help me feel that I am some how connected out here in Blogland and not just writing to the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails