Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Things I am thankful for:

1.The way my husband cares for me and playfully makes me laugh.

2.The guitar music and sounds of singing coming from my 15 yr old's room.

3.Broken cabinet drawers and closet doors noticed and mended by my youngest son.

4.A smile shared with my oldest as we listen to his newly created piano track.

5.Conversations in our livingroom with friends visiting from the states.

6.A faithful, warm, fluff of a dog curled up at my side.

7.Chocolate brownies made with peanutbutter chips (brought back from my last visit home).

8.Lovely vintage images on The Graphics Fairy.

9.Space heaters on a cold winter morning.

10.The beach somewhere with soft white sand, over-hanging palms, clear aqua waters, and warm sunshine.

Thankful Thursday is hosted by Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steph
    What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for. I'm glad you decided to join thankful Thursday today!
    Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you through Thankful Thursday. Your list is precious, truly. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your sweet words. It gives me joy and encourages me to press forward in cultivating a happy and grateful heart. I am thankful for new friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They help me feel that I am some how connected out here in Blogland and not just writing to the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails