Monday, January 11, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Angel Ornaments

I learned about Mosaic Monday from Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses, but the actual hosting site for this event is Little Red House. As it turns out, mosaics (or collages) are harder to create than you might, at first glance, think. I used the photo editing program, PhotoImpact, to design a collage of my angel ornament collection. Things really progressed once I discovered the "stitch" option under the Edit tab and remembered to write down my cropped and/or reduced photo sizes. It also would have been better, I think, if I hadn't been determined to use pictures of various heights and widths. Obviously, I am still figuring this out; so I wont link to the Little Red House blogsite yet. But you should go there and check out the other lovely designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They help me feel that I am some how connected out here in Blogland and not just writing to the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails