Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday - #s 21-30

I am thankful...

21. that my travelers returned safe and sound - my son from snowboarding with 2 x 10-12 hour sleeper bus* rides & my husband from a week out of the country working on our new visas.

After Last Year's Trip
22.for a kind and thoughtful mother-in-law & grandmother to the boys, who treats me like a true daughter and serves as a wonderful role model. She also called this week. :)

23. for the many patient and loving individuals who have invested in who I am now and will be.

24.for the privilege and adventure of living on the other side of the world from my home country.

25.for a lovely yellow house on a hill, waiting for me.

26.for the convenience of city living; where most apartment complexes have mini-marts, vegetable & meat markets, grocery stores, and restaurants within reasonable walking distance.

27.for 15lbs of Korean refined sugar and15lbs of flour bought from my friend whose coffers ranneth over from a bulk supply order.

28.for friendship

29.for my family far away who keeps me in their hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

30.for the whole-hearted commitment of male and female adult leaders who serve the city-wide middle school & high school youth program. They came a long way, for little or no pay, and lots of eternal repercussions.

*Interior of a Sleeper Bus
Thankful Thursday is hosted by Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph
    Thanks for joining Thankful Thursday. Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for.
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They help me feel that I am some how connected out here in Blogland and not just writing to the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails